We Back Our Furnace Installation in Long Island With a 100% Guarantee
We don’t only repair and tune up furnaces, we also give the highest quality furnace installation in Long Island.
What makes our skilled labor stand out from others? We’ve developed our approach as time has gone by.
All of our Experts are ACE certified, which shows they’ve been awarded the most prestigious technical achievement in the business. They also are part of current industry and product learning to find the best methods to provide furnace repair and furnace maintenance, plus specialized furnace installation.
And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.* We’re so sure of our outstanding services that we offer you time to consider it—a year, in fact.
Call us at 631-406-9220 to set your furnace installation now.
How Can I Know When to Replace My Furnace?
It may be tough to know exactly when your heating system is going to fail or how often you should replace your furnace. However, your heating system will start to give you clues that it’s close to shutting down for good. Here are a few of the most usual signs of needing furnace installation.
1. Furnace Age
With consistent maintenance, a majority of furnaces survive for about 20 years, although some can last even longer. If yours is reaching that age, it’s smart to begin planning for furnace replacement. That way, you won’t experience an interruption in comfort when your furnace shuts down permanently.
2. Furnace Repair Frequency and Cost
Furnace repair when this happens. If your most recent bills are more than half the cost of a new furnace or our Experts are frequently fixing your heating system, you should start thinking about getting a new furnace.
3. Decreased Comfort and Increased Heating Bills
Your furnace loses efficiency as it ages. As a result, your comfort and heating bills can suffer. Here are some signs that your furnace is having trouble keeping up:
- Your furnace starts and stops too often, even if you consistently replace the air filter.
- Your furnace produces cold air even when the filter is clean.
- You have trouble regulating the temperature in your home.
- You’re constantly turning up the thermostat because your home feels too cold.
- Your energy bills are skyrocketing.
Furnace installation may help you decrease your heating bills, even if you keep your thermostat the same. That’s because newer furnaces are much more efficient at turning fuel into heat. For example, an old 80% AFUE furnace wastes 20% of the fuel it consumes, while a newer 95% high-efficiency model only wastes 5%. Those savings in HVAC energy-efficiency ratings
can really add up over its lifetime!
4. Unusual Furnace Noises
It’s common for your furnace to create some noise as it starts and stops. But furnace noises like rattling, banging or screeching can mean there’s something decidedly wrong with it. Because these problems can be costly to repair, it’s often preferable to get a new furnace.
5. Yellow Burner Flames
When your furnace is working properly, its burner flames should be blue. If you find yellow flames, it means your furnace isn’t using fuel very efficiently and could even be spewing out harmful carbon monoxide. A furnace with carbon monoxide concerns is a safety hazard and needs to be replaced immediately.
Should I Replace My Furnace and Air Conditioner at the Same Time?
It’s often more affordable to replace your furnace and air conditioner at the same time. Plus, you’ll also enjoy improved energy efficiency year-round. Here’s when you should replace both systems at the same time:
- Your furnace and air conditioner are more than 15 years old.
- You want to install a high-efficiency air conditioner soon, which may not be compatible with an older system.
- You want to bolster your energy savings with a smart thermostat, which may struggle to work with older heating and cooling equipment.
- Installation is difficult.
- You don’t want to have to worry about heating and cooling repairs in the next few years.
Knowing when to arrange furnace installation can be difficult and irritating. Our Experts at Matz-Rightway have an A+ in home comfort, so you can depend on them to help you make the right decision. Get started by calling us at 631-406-9220 to request your free home comfort assessment today!
What Will Happen When it’s Furnace Installation Time
Here’s what you can anticipate when we put in your new furnace.
- Tidy installation—When we walk into your home, we’ll use shoe coverings to protect your home from any mud we might bring in. We put down sheets surrounding the installation space to avoid messes.
- Pro work—Our specialists have earned some of the highest distinguished technical certifications in HVAC.
- A thorough check—After everything’s finished, we go through a checklist to ensure your heating equipment is operating accurately before we go.
- Going the extra mile—We’ll put in your new furnace to adhere to local code. And we’ll frequently go beyond expectations, for the most outstanding installation anywhere.
Schedule Your Furnace Installation Today with Matz-Rightway
Need one more reason to purchase a furnace from Matz-Rightway?
Your new heater comes with a free membership plan. This gives you a leg up on proper furnace service and keeps your warranty valid.
Give us a call at 631-406-9220 or contact us online to schedule your appointment today. *Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.