HVAC is short for heating, ventilation and air conditioning. We often use this abbreviation to refer to your complete heating and cooling system, which incorporates:
- Comfort systems, such as a furnace, heat pump, air conditioner or mini-split system
- Indoor air quality productions, like air filters, air filtration systems, germicidal UV lights, whole-house humidifiers and dehumidifiers, and ventilation
- Comfort controls, such as thermostats systems
While there are differing types of HVAC equipment, they all work similarly by:
- Relying on a fresh air source outside or inside your residence or business.
- Running air through a filter to remove dust and allergens.
- Heating or cooling air.
- Distributing air with a ducted system or straight into a area, depending on the type of equipment you rely on.
At Matz-Rightway, we offer a complete list of outstanding HVAC services in Long Island to meet all your comfort needs. And we back all of our work with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee for a year.*
*Not applicable to the Advantage Program. See your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee is subject to certain restrictions and limitations as set forth in the applicable Terms and Conditions.