Expert AC Installation in Long Island Supported by a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee*
When it comes to AC installation in Long Island, you shouldn’t skimp and let just anybody put in your new system.
That’s where the specialists from Matz-Rightway enter. Besides the fact we have the qualifications and endorsements to stand behind our quality air conditioning installation, we’ll provide you with a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.*
Contact us at 631-406-9220 to set your AC installation now.
5 Signs You Need Air Conditioning Installation
Your air conditioner will begin to give you little signs that it’s going out. Here are five of the most common ones.
- You often need repairs. As your air conditioner ages, it loses energy efficiency and more susceptible to problems. If we’re often at your home for air conditioning repairs, it might be time for a new air conditioner.
- Repairs exceed more than half the cost of a new air conditioner. Repairs quickly add up. When they’re greater than half the cost of a new air conditioner, it’s recommended to replace yours.
- Your air conditioner is more than 15 years old. With proper air conditioning maintenance, your cooling system could last 20 years. However, it’s smart to start prepping for replacement near the 15-year mark so it’s not a shock.
- Your air conditioner uses R22 refrigerant. If your air conditioner was put in earlier than 2010, it likely has R22 refrigerant. This refrigerant isn’t being made anymore as a result of its damaging effects on the ozone layer. As R22 has been discontinued, repairing a refrigerant leak would be extremely expensive.
- You want to trim your electrical expenses. Installing an ENERGY STAR® air conditioner and linking it with a smart thermostat is a wise way to conserve on energy costs. Even if you’re replacing an air conditioner that’s only 10 years old, the Department of Energy says a more efficient model could save you 20–40% on electrical bills.
At Matz-Rightway, our Experts will work with you to pick the ideal model for your needs. We’ll also do a Manual J Heating and Cooling Load to verify right sizing.
We understand that needing a new air conditioner can be an unexpected situation you’re not completely financially ready for. That’s why we have flexible financing. For just one low monthly fee, you’ll receive a new air conditioner. You won’t require a down payment, and installation costs, annual maintenance and repairs are all incorporated. Plus, you’ll get to pocket any valuable manufacturer’s rebates.
As an appreciated Advantage Program member, you’ll also receive 24/7/365 priority service and no overtime or trip charges—ever!
What to Anticipate All Through Air Conditioner Installation
What makes us different from every other heating and cooling outfit in Long Island? Here are a couple of the things we do on installation day.
When our highly skilled techs are at your residence, you can feel confident they’ll install your new system for optimal effectiveness. And they’ll keep your home and yard in the same condition as when they showed up.
Beyond that, you can feel confident knowing you’re partnering with a completely licensed, bonded and insured company.
- Tidy installation—When the hook-up work requires us to come inside your residence, we’ll put on shoe coverings to shield your flooring from dust. We’ll also put down drop cloths at the installation location to keep your floors shielded from debris throughout our work.
- Excellent service—Our techs are ACE-certified. This indicates they’ve undergone extensive education to achieve the most sought-after technical licensing in the business.
- Attention to the small things—We’ll complete an installation checklist throughout the process to make sure every single small item is covered. We’ll also check everything is working appropriately and meets local ordinances before we are done. Once installation is completed, we’ll make sure you understand how to use your new thermostat and equipment.
- Constant updates—We’ll tell you how the process is going and when you can anticipate us to be finished.