Energy efficiency is something homeowners start to think about when pondering everything from windows and doors to their next heating and air conditioning system. As we begin entering a new season, it’s natural to begin thinking about approaching expenses and what you should spend your money on, including energy-saving furnace service. Not only does it help prevent problems, it can help boost your system’s efficiency and help you save money month after month.
Of course, efficiency and savings aren’t the only benefits of annual furnace service; it also includes our industry-leading 23 point furnace Precision Tune-up.
Some of the most important checks our technicians do are:
- Checking and cleaning the gas burner section
- We’ll inspect the heat exchanger surface, looking for cracks or signs of wear that could be hurting efficiency.
- Verifying proper airflow and blower operation
- Proper air circulation makes certain that air is being directed throughout your home to leave you with complete comfort.
- Verifying the calibration of the gas valve
- During furnace service, we will inspect your system’s fuel operation for correct pressure to make certain it is being transported to the furnace properly, safely and efficiently.
- Checking all electrical components
- A variety of the electrical parts of your system need to be inspected every year to ensure they aren’t damaged, corroded, and are working safely.
There are also a host of furnace service and tune-up plans you can select from so both your comfort and budget needs are taken care of. Whether this is your first time or your tenth time arranging furnace service, the experts at Matz-Rightway are here to make the process stress-free for you. If you have any questions concerning our service, feel free to give us a shout at 631-406-9220 or schedule an appointment with us online to learn more about furnace service and its bonuses.