Spring may be in the past but it’s always a perfect time to save your air! Check out these facts about air quality and call Matz-Rightway for your no-charge indoor air quality [[analysis|evaluation|inspection]6] and home comfort assessment.
Did you know?
- We breathe an estimated 3000 gallons of air everyday
- Americans spend more than 85% of their lives in buildings
- Indoor air pollutant levels are up to 100 times higher than outside air
- Fifty-percent of health conditions are caused or irritated by contaminated indoor air
- HEPA air filters using hospital grade filtration technology can destroy up to 99.9% of the pollutants in the air, including viruses, allergens, smoke, and VOCs (gases emitted by adhesives, paints, some cloths, etc.)
To find out more, watch our adorable experts in the video and then check out SaveYourAir.com.