Why HVAC Maintenance Plans Are Worth the Money
The well-being of your HVAC system is critical because it encourages home comfort and healthy indoor air quality. But an efficient HVAC system doesn’t happen naturally. Your furnace and air conditioner work tirelessly all year-round, which subjects them to a large range of common problems.
These malfunctions are generally small enough that they won’t keep your furnace or air conditioner from working. However, they might hamper energy efficiency—and your energy bills. If these malfunctions degrade further, your entire system may be vulnerable. These are annoyances and costs you can prevent with professional HVAC maintenance.
Why HVAC Maintenance is Necessary
If the furnace or air conditioner was recently installed or seems to be performing just fine, you might question why HVAC maintenance is beneficial. Here’s what this yearly service does for you.
Keeps Your Warranty Valid
A warranty helps you when your HVAC system is in need of repairs. But foregoing yearly maintenance cancels your warranty. Dedicating a brief amount on upkeep now could help you avoid pricey repairs that your warranty would otherwise protect you from.
Uncovers Minor Problems Early
Preventing big troubles in the first place is the best method to care for your HVAC system. Yearly maintenance visits provide the opportunity to meticulously review and lubricate important internal parts. It also offers time for repairs before the peak heating or cooling season appears. You’ll spend less money in the long run if problems are repaired as they appear.
Can Boost Energy Efficiency
Annual maintenance is about more than avoiding breakdowns. It’s also about keeping your system running as well as possible. The stronger performance could reduce your energy expenses by close to 30%.
Can Help Your System Run Longer
When your HVAC system runs the way it should, it can last years longer. Many furnaces and air conditioners have a 15-year life span, but annual maintenance can extend this even more.
Get More from HVAC Maintenance with an HVAC Membership Plan
Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing provides a number of membership plans drafted to fit your specific needs. From inexpensive options to comprehensive coverage, we have the ideal maintenance plan to keep your home comfort systems working efficiently and steadily.
Our free membership plan that includes all of our Priority+™ products.
Our Maintenance+™ membership is the best value. It adds a regularly scheduled safety inspection, increased energy savings and consistent preventive maintenance to the base-level plan.
The Advantage™ Program
If you are hoping to upgrade your HVAC equipment right away, or you just want something more energy efficient, the Service Experts Advantage Program™ is best for you. You’ll receive a new system for just one low monthly payment, with maintenance and repairs* included. No down payment is needed.
5 Perks of HVAC Maintenance Plans
Here are just a smaller number of our members’ most loved perks:
- Priority service. Your furnace or air conditioner is likely to give out during disastrous weather. Sadly, this is usually when everyone else’s systems are affected too. So we often accommodate a greater volume of service calls over peak seasons. With an HVAC maintenance plan, you’ll skip to the front of the line with 24/7/365 guaranteed priority service. And you’ll never pay any trip charges or overtime fees. Ever.
- No trip charge – EVER. You won’t have to cover the cost of a Service Experts Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing tech driving to your residence.
- Discounts on products and repairs. These days, indoor air quality is more helpful than ever. That’s why our plans include 15% off air quality products like whole-home air filtration systems. Drafted with your budget in mind, our maintenance plans also include 15% off repairs.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee. We support our work with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.* If something isn’t up to your standards, you can count on us to keep at it until it is.
- Comprehensive visual review during every visit. Your home comfort is our number one priority. That’s why each visit includes a 29-point visual exam and Home Health™ Report Card.
Your home comfort system is an important home investment. Protect it while gaining access to extra advantages by enrolling in a maintenance plan now. Whatever your budget, we can help you select the best plan for your needs. To get started, call us at 866-397-3787 today!
*For HVAC Service Memberships, certain warranty exclusions and limitations apply. See your signed agreement for full terms and conditions. For the Advantage Program™, please see your signed Advantage Program Agreement for full details and exclusions. Lease with approved credit; visit ServiceExperts.com for details.
How to Pick Out an Effective HVAC System
When it comes to keeping your home comfortable all year, nothing is more important than selecting the right heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system. This determination impacts your daily comfort, monthly utility bills and general home efficiency. However, with so many system types,... Continue reading
Annual HVAC Maintenance Guidelines
As soon as the air turns chilly, you know it’s time to prepare your home for the cooler months ahead. Your heating system is key to maintaining a cozy, warm setting. A well-maintained furnace delivers the comfort you crave while using less energy. Scheduled inspections also make your system less... Continue reading
Heating and Cooling Trends in 2024
In the continuously changing world of home comfort technologies, keeping up with the current HVAC trends is crucial for homeowners seeking to enhance their home’s comfort and efficiency. Looking into 2024, the HVAC industry continues to innovate, bringing brand-new technologies and trends... Continue reading